RDL | Dante Solutions
RDL is a premier manufacturer of high-quality audio, video and control products and application specific modules used in commercial, residential, broadcast and production facilities. RDL also offers a complete, reliable suite of Dante™-enabled products for high-performance audio distribution over standard IP networks, supporting hundreds of simultaneous channels of uncompressed audio with ultra-low latency and sub-microsecond synchronization accuracy.
For a full list of products, click here.
BTX is your resource
for all RDL products and solutions. Let us quote your project today!
Dante is a complete, reliable solution for high-performance audio distribution over standard IP networks, supporting hundreds of simultaneous channels of uncompressed audio with ultra-low latency and sub-microsecond synchronization accuracy.
RDL’s FORMAT-A system is a proven industry-standard family of compatible products that send, receive and distribute audio over standard CATx cable and connectors. The integration of Dante audio networking with FORMAT-A endpoints provides several unique advantages:
- Locate each mic and line input or output endpoint exactly where it is needed
- Daisy chain multiple audio endpoints through a single CATx home run
- Select from a comprehensive array of endpoints including amplifiers, headphone amplifiers, mic/line XLR and stereo audio wall plates
- Overcome the distance limitations of IP networks with FORMAT-A modules while using standard CATx cable and connectors
- Simplify the installation and reduce equipment cost with FORMAT-A/Dante integration